Geoarchaeology & Geomorphology
EVE works with archaeologists to determine buried site potential, interpret site stratigraphy and formation processes, and reconstruct the landscape context of archaeological sites.
- Technical Advice on Section 106 - National Historic Preservation Act of 1966 (SHPO) Clearances.
- Archaeological Survey Need Assessment
- Site Searches
- Phase 1A Assessments
- Soil Descriptions and Classification
- Geomorphology and Hydrology Studies
- Georeferencing of Historic Maps
- Generation of Contours, Shaded Relief, and Viewsheds for Terrain Analysis